- Calibration inspection is used.
- An inspection lot has been created by releasing PM order.
- The standard follow-up action QM_PM is used for the usage decision code in transaction QA11 to change the equipment status in the PM order.
- The equipment status has not been changed when taking usage decision for the inspection lot.
- Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, UD, T370T-FHMKZ , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.