- No error raised when vendor not maintained in company code in transaction ME21N.
- Users are allowed to create/save purchase orders for a vendor when the vendor master has not been extended to the company code entered in the PO header.
- Error message F2164 "Vendor has not been created for company code" is not issued in ME21N even though the vendor does not exist in the company code.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Bestellung Lieferant Buchungskreis nicht angelegt, SPRO, Assign Purchasing Organization , F2164 F2 164 BUKRS, purch. org, displayed, MEPO 038 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.