- EP(Portal) is configured for external accessing through "reverse proxy". While the "reverse proxy" here is used as Gateway.
- User is accessing the ABAP-based backend application (e.g. a WebDynpro or BSP) from portal iview.
- When user logoff backend by closing backend page, the user session still remains in backend.
- Issue doesn't occur when accessing Portal directly.
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Composition Environment
SAP Composition Environment all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
remain sessions, terminate sessions, DSM, SRA, Session Release Agent, WebDynpro, Web Dynpro, BSP, SM04, cached, ESS, MSS, close browser, portal, KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.