After perform the Managed System Configuration for an ABAP or Dual Stack system, the ABAP Statistical Records are not available in the Workload Analysis for the target system. Some of the symptoms for the issue are:
1) In the Workload Analysis for the target system, the tab Overview does not contain performance data for the SAP BASIS section, for example the 'Avg. Dialog Response Time', 'Avg. Update Response Time' and 'Avg. RFC Response Time' show no data. The following picture describes the symptom:
2) In the 'Application Server ABAP' tab the metrics Workload Summary, Top Dialog, Top Update, Top Batch and Top HTTP also do not contain data whereas User Load, Top HTTP Server, ICM Load, Work Process Load, GW RegisteredTP, WS Provider and WS Consumer contains performance data. The following picture describes the symptom:
In the above example/picture, the metrics within the red selection will be missing and the metrics in the green selection will be available.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10
- SAP Solution Manager 7.01
- SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics
no applicable data found abap system overview workload analisys , KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-EFW , Extraction Framework , SV-SMG-DIA-APP-WA , Workload Analysis , SV-SMG-MON-REP , Content for Technical Monitoring Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.