- During resetting your release code in purchasing document release strategy, it affects other higher level release codes defined in customizing under prerequisite.
- The problem is observed in all transactions where you can reset the release codes for purchasing documents. For examples, transactions ME29N/ME29/ME54N/ME54/ME55/ME35K/ME35L/ME45.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
approval, hierarchy, reset, release code, prerequisite , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.