- You are using SUM in order to apply a Support Package to the Process Integration (PI) system.
- The error below occurs and the deployment aborts.
- The issue may also occur if you are upgrading the PI system.
E R R O R ******* (DbSqlStatement dev 01.01.2012 01:00:00)
01:00:00 2012-01-01 dbs-Error: Exception caught during SQL execution
ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found
#OpenSQLExceptionCategories:  CREATE UNIQUE
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Persistence, XI, PI, patch, identifier, idmapRemover.checkInterval, Adapter Framework, AFW, IDMapRemoverTask, messaging, pending , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.