- DTP data loads not completing due to locks or lock errors
- DTP master data loads are not completing due to the following lock related errors:
Master data table, or text table, is already locked.
Message no. RSDMD119
Attributes of characteristic <char. technical name> are locked by terminated change
run <changerun ID>
Message no. RSENQ063
Lock not set for: Loading master data attributes
Message no. RSENQ002
- After upgrade, a DTP load of transaction data to an InfoCube hangs in status yellow without any specific error; meanwhile in transaction code SM50 there are reads on tables TADIR and NRIV (so only deadlocks on database level).
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP_BW)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0
Locking, RSTMPLIR, RSDG_RSTMPLIR_GEN_ALL, Masterdata, changerun, CHANGERUNMONI, RSDMD 119, RSENQ 063, RSENQ63, RSENQ 63, RSENQ 002, hanging, upgrade, upgrading, deadlock, cube, chars, InfoObject, IOBJ. , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-MD , Master Data , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.