- An outbound delivery for a Handling Unit (HU) managed storage location cannot be reversed in transaction VL09.
- Transaction VL09 issues an error when trying to reverse the outbound delivery of an STO which contains HU's.
- Error while reversing GI/GR through VL09.
- Error HUFUNCTIONS 272 is issued in VL09: "There is no material document that can be cancelled in these HUs' history".
- Error HUDIALOG 304 is issued in VL09: "Handling units have been changed. No cancellation possible".
- Error HUFUNCTIONS 286 is issued in VL09: "Handling Unit &1 was already cancelled - you cannot cancel it again".
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, HUDIALOG304, HUFUNCTIONS272, HUFUNCTIONS286, ECC, VL09, POST GOODS RECEIPT, PGR, RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE , KBA , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , LO-HU-PR , Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.