- Setting ordinary depreciation start date manually before the first acquisition has no impact in the calculation of depreciation.
- When you post the first acquisition the system will fill in the capitalization date and ordinary depreciation start date automatically, based on the period control in the depreciation key: Acquisition postings in the ordinary depreciation start date year are considered as of the ordinary depreciation start date.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Ordinary Depreciation start Date, acquisition date, first year of acquisition, Asset Value Date, aquisition, ABZO, ABZON , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.