- When creating custom SSIS packages that use BPC tasks, such as the "Convert Task" and "DumpLoad Task", there is no built-in OnError logging.
- When a package is executed through BIDS the normal log files generated by Data Manager are not generated.
- Therefore SSIS Debugging and logging mechanism cannot capture the errors generated by BPC tasks.
- See Note 1346004 for description of limitation.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft
- SAP Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for Microsoft
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for Microsoft
SSIS, BIDS , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.