- You define an additional local currency type 60 (Global company currency) for a new company. The currency key is defaulted and greyed out.
- You cannot change the currency defaulted.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OB22, Global company currency type 60, greyed out, Internal trading partners, HWAE2, HWAE3, Crcy type, ExRateType, Srce curr., TrsDte typ , KBA , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.