- In SAP BI, scheduled instances can be delivered to an FTP location
- FTP standards define both an active mode and a passive mode, allowing for communication through different firewall configurations
- In Active mode, after the client has initiated the connection, the server initiates the data connection
- In Passive mode, the client initiates both the initial connection and the data connection
- Which mode is supported for use in SAP Business Intelligence Platform?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
schedule, publication, destination, FTP, mode, active, passive, supported, security, network, server, port, file transfer protocol, 21 4.0 4.1 4.2 PASV , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.