- Directory updates
- Directory schedule
- Directory expiration
- US National Directory
- Directory release dates
- Using expired directories
- Directory warning message
- When do the US directories expire?
- Error message that directories have expired
- Using directories beyond the expiration date
- Cannot process software due to expired directories
- Using the USA Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) transform
- What is the impact of unsubscribing from the latest US directories?
- Processing the Global Address Cleanse (GAC) transform in non-CASS mode
- Using the USA Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) transform in CASS mode
- Using Global Address Cleanse (GAC) transform to process US address in noncertified mode
- How to process in non-CASS mode when no CASS report (3553 form) is needed for postal discounts
DSXI, DS XI, DS, BODS , 4.X , 3.X , noncass, non cass, noncertified , non-certified , expiring , warning , expired , dpv , rdi , us , referential , dirs , refresh , certifying , 3553 , format , 2009 , 2004-2008 , bobj , , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.