- There is an Outbound delivery with a huge number of Handling Units (HUs) assigned to it.
- When you click save in tcode VL02n for an Outbound Delivery, it runs very slow.
- Or, you experience performance issues during Transfer Order (TO) Confirmation [LT11/LT12] for a delivery with HUs.
When you analyse the ABAP trace, it shows that most of the time is consumed in:
- output determination (message determination),
- or in program SAPLV61Z,
- or in function module SD_COND_ACCESS,
- or in function module MESSAGING.
When you debug, you find that the function module MESSAGING is called (for application V6) over and over again.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
HUs, VL02N, SAPLV61Z, SD_COND_ACCESS, MESSAGING, performance, slow, trace, output determination, LT11, LT12, FM L_TO_CONFIRM , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-PA , Packing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.