In stock transfer order(STO), the item have multiple schedule lines. When creating delivery in transaction code VL10b, or VL10g, or in vl10 background job:
- System deliver the schedule lines into separated items.
- One STO item is delivered in one delivery, but with multiple items.
- One STO item splits into several delivery items.
- You want to have one-to-one relationship between PO item and replenishment delivery item, however it doesn't work.
- In PO history (EKBE table), one PO item is linked to multiple items from the same delivery.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
stock transfer order, STO, user role, List type, index list, schedule lines, delivery item , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-CP , Collective Processing (VL10, VL04) , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.