The error KS133 "Deletion is not possible (dependent records exist in table XXXX)" OR
The error KS134 "Field change xxx is not possible (transaction data already exists)" is issued when trying to:
- Delete a Cost Center
- Change the validity date of a Cost Center
- Change any other time dependant Cost Center master data field (like company code,...)
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KS04, KS03, Kostenstelle löschen, KS 133, Error Message, Bewegungsdaten, Steuerungsdaten, cost center, 134 , KBA , CO-OM-CCA , Cost Center Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.