- When you run transaction SPROXY in the Process Integration (PI) Integration Server client, you receive a prompt to enter a user and password:
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
Repository objects, rep, logon data, username, ID, resource, user name, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11 , KBA , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.