- Application server is showing 100% CPU utilization.
- PCM model is hanging or unresponsive
- Windows Task Manager shows one model process (PCMMain.exe) is using 100% CPU
- This knowledge base defines the steps to identify which model is using which process through the Process Identification number (PID)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
PID, Process Identifier, PCMModel.exe, CPU 100%, perfromance, freeze, unresponsive, hang , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.