- Batches are to be manually entered on a transfer order (TO) for a delivery during TO confirmation in transaction LT12. Expired batches can be entered without error.
- The system does not prevent expired batches from being picked during TO confirmation.
- The expiration date of the picked batches is not validated in warehouse management (WM).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Chargenverwaltung Lagerverwaltung Chargenfindung und Chargenprüfung , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.