In Interaction Center you use multiple document scenario (scenario 1 in SAP Note 669072). That means that in your business transaction profile assigned to your IC business role, you have assigned dependent business transactions.
These transactions can be created in the UIU business roles of type "CRM Webclient Business Role" without any problems. But when you logon to the Interaction Center using your IC business role and you try to create a new transaction, e.g. by navigating to the corresponding work center, then you face one of following issues:
- Only part of transaction types(or none of transaction types) are listed in the pop up dialog. For example, when click on menu 'Test Service Request', in the pop up dialog, 'SRVR' and 'ZWSR' are listed. But the expected transaction types are 'SRVR', 'ZWSR' and 'ZWST'. 'ZWST' is exactly a copy of SRVR and is expected to be listed also.
- A dialog pops up with 'No result found'.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CL_CRM_IC_BT_CHANNEL_ASPECTS,GET_PROCTYPES_FOR_CREATE,CL_CRM_IC_TRANSACTYPE_SRV,GET_IC_BT_PROC_TYPES,CL_CRM_UIU_BT_GET_PROCTYPES,GET_PROCTYPES_FOR_CREATE,GET_PROC_TYPES,GET_PROC_TYPE_CUST,FILL_ST_PROC_TYPES,CRM_PROCTYP_FROM_OBJTYP_SEL_CB, CRM_ORDER_CHECK_AUTHORITY_ACE,CRM_BSP_SALES_GET_PROC_TYPE,CRMC_CHANNEL_AS, Interaction Center, Select Transaction Type, pop up,cl_crm_uiu_bt_act_cust_get, get_proc_types_for_screen_kind , KBA , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , CRM-IC-SVO , Service Order , CRM-IC-SLO , Sales Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.