- When running UJBR to take backup of transactional data on a huge appset, system generates error that STRING_SIZE_TOO_LARGE and process cancels.
A string with a length x (bytes) was about to be created.
However, this length exceeds the maximum size possible for a string of 2145386496.
- Memory parameters 'abap/heap_area_dia', 'abap/heap_area_nondia' and 'abap/heap_area_total' were reviewed and adjusted as note 103747 suggests.
- The error still occurs after BPC Light Optimize
- Note 1629833 is already applied, the back up of Metadata & Master Data only is successful but transactional is not.
- Backup of smaller appset is successful.
- Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver 7.5 SP05 and higher
- Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver 10.0
bpc ujbr backup memory string dump , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-BR , Backup & Restore , EPM-BPC-NW-BR-APP , Backup & Restore Appsets , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.