- When scheduling objects using file-based events, the trigger file used is not deleted.
- How do you automatically delete trigger files used to schedule file-based events?
- Events are not triggered when a file that is used to trigger the file-based event is created/deleted by an application outside of SAP BOE or SAP BI Platform. For example ETL tools such as DataService.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x [BI]
File Event, Delete, schedule, file based, event, trigger, file, auto, delete, remove, instance, fail, kicked, kick, triggered, drop, dropped, detects, detect , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.