Declare an object variable using EPMAddInAutomation in macro is not working with compile error "User-defined type not defined" during run-time.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for Microsoft
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office
KBA , EPM-XLS-API , EPM XLS EPMAddin API , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.