- Item text 'BSEG-SGTXT' in the open items is neither considered for payment grouping split nor displayed in DME file content.
- In some cases when Automatic Payment Program 'F110' algorithm completes an incorrect split of items, results in error message 'FZ 352' in proposal log and '011' in the proposal list RFZALI20.
- No. of line items generated are doubled in the note to payee and item text (REGUP-SGTXT) is displayed in DME file content.
- For all Down payments and Down payment requests Automatic Payment Program (F110) results in error message FZ 352 in proposal log and 011 in the proposal list RFZALI20.
- Item text BSEG-SGTXT in the open items is neither considered nor displayed in the DME file content.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
- F110, RFZALI20, Do not consider Item text, T042E-XNOTX, BSEG-SGTXT, REGUP-SGTXT, Prefix, Asterisk, FZ352, FZ 352, Error 011, Payment Grouping, Proposal Log and Proposal List.
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.