- When refreshing reports based on SAP BW I receive connection errors such as incomplete logon data, SSO password is empty, JCO_error_logon_failure, system received an expired logon ticket, Error while fetching 'connection name'
- Reports intermittently refresh against SAP data (BICS, BEX, OLAP, UNV)
- Users logon with enterprise, LDAP, AD SAP or various combinations and cannot refresh or open reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (4.0 4.1 4.2 all SP's and patches)
- This test can also be used on business objects enterprise XI 3.1 with a few modifications
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
zie biauth tskba login , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.