How to use Fiddler to collect HTTP and HTTPS traces.
- Fiddler is a third-party troubleshooting tool that can trace web traffic activity (HTTP requests and responses). It can be downloaded for free from http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
- It can be used to get information on:
- The client web requests and web server responses.
- The amount of time dedicated to backend processing vs. client-side processing
- The content of any errors returned from the web server
- To record client interactions that can be turned into LoadRunner scripts using the BPC Toolkit for LoadRunner.
All Microsoft Windows operating systems
Fiddler, bpc, bfc, epm, add in, HTTP, HTTPS, capture, traffic, sniff, network, wireshark , KBA , tlkba , bidep , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.