When using the DHTML viewer in Business Intelligence 4.x to create or modify webi reports, it is missing the following:
- In the Query Filter bar, there is no option for Sub-Query.
- In the Query Filter bar, there is no option for Database Ranking.
- In the toolbar area there is no option for Tools/Data Access/Change Source that allows the user to switch the Universe for the query.
- No ability to create a report off of BEX, Excel, Analysis View.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
bi4, bi40, bi4.0, new, modify, update, differences, different, web, ria, rich internet application, subquery , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.