- Error when refreshing a report based off a Universe.
- Query having objects from multiple context generates an error in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- When attempting to refresh a report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise that have multiple context, it fails with the error:
"A problem was encountered
Multiple flows query is not support. The resukt objects: <List of objects> ...
are from different flows. Please modify your query to be a single flow query.
And please refer to the release notes for more details about multiple flows query."
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Context, Crystal, Incompatible queries, multiple flow query. , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.