- Indexing of InfoSpace fails with the following error message:
"Server, ExplorerIndexingServer, generated the following messages: Index Creation Failed (The execution of the specified analysis query failed.- <com.businessobjects.dsl.commons.exception.NestedException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified>"
- This Infospace is utilizing an universe connecting to the data source using an ODBC driver.
- Web Intelligence report based on the same data source refreshes successfully in BI LaunchPad.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0
- MS Windows Server OS
32 bit DSN, 64 bit DSN, explorer, indexing, fail, error, 4.0 , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.