- You are facing an issue where the EarlyWatch Alerts (EWA) are not generating.
- You find that there are errors in the sm:exec services job log. You would like to know if a Refresh of the Service Definitions is applicable.
- A service such as SAP Go-Live Check is reporting a syntax error message when you edit or open the session.
- Solution Manager 7.0 or higher.
- SDCCN enabled SAP System.
IF_LOGFUNC_000358 /1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000594 , 1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000487
The following syntax error occurred in program "/1AGS/AEA_DB_SYBASE________007
" in include "/1AGS/AEA_DB_SYBASE________007 " in
"The field "SYB_DB_OPTIONS001329" is unknown, but there are the followi"
"ng fields with similar names: "SYB_DB_OPTIONS001268" and "SYB_DB_OPTIO"
"NS000459"." RDSVASAEA_SYSTEM___________053 syntax error RDSVASIEA_SYSTEM___________053 syntax error 1CAGTF/WI000560 SYB_DB_ASE_RATE_PARAM001267 /1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000718 , KBA , SV-SMG-SER-EWA , EarlyWatch Alert , SV-SMG-SDD , Service Data Download , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.