In the ABAP "Destinations", the following error when selecting "Ping destination" for Destinations "BUI_BASE_UI_URL_SPM": "Error during ping operation: Error while silently connecting: org.w3c.www.protocol.http.HttpException: Connect time out"
The portal shows the following error: "500 Internal Server Error" The initial exception that caused the request to fail was: "com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException:Failed to lookup External Link for: portal_content/administrator/accessible_content_admin/accessible_admin_role/com.sap.portal.accessible_admin_ws/com.sap.portal.acce ssible_admin_page/com.sap.portal_content/.....
Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator
For further information about the Web Dynpro error page, error analysis and a description of well-known situations, see SAP note 1113811.
Info from note 1113811:
Symptom:Error page is shown with a com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException
Error code:500 - Internal Server Error
Cause: The requested application is not deployed on the server.
Cause: There is a typo in the application URL, i.e. the URL doesn't address an existing and deployed application.
Solution: The user should check the URL for typos; the user should contact the system administrator whether the requested application is deployed at all
SAP Spend Performance Management (SPM) 3.0
1) Troubleshooting? See the diagnostic process for SPM here: 2125946 - Standard Diagnostics for EPM-SA Spend Performance Management (SPM)
2) Needs logs? See: 1806168 - Standard Logs for SPM Troubleshooting
3) Need Documentation? SPM 3 Docs are here: http://help.sap.com/bospm30/
4) Want to interact with others? See the SAP SPM Forum: http://scn.sap.com/community/spend-performance-management
5) Is it supported? See product support versions, dates and 3rd Party Support: https://support.sap.com/pam
6) Download new software or patches here: https://support.sap.com/software.html see details here: 2154970 - SAP SPM Installation Review
7) Interested in being notified each time new release is available? See 1553034 - What are Analytic Notifications and how do customers sign up?
8) Want us to take a look? Then open these connections 2034954 - SPM - Connections for support Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA). Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article. Thank you. , KBA , portal , spm , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , EP-PIN , Please use sub components , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.