Contract management processes can be performed successfully in CRM, but lead to entries in transaction ECRMREPL in IS-U:
- A contract already been billed in IS-U can be reversed or ended in CRM.
- A product change can be performed in CRM in an already billed period in IS-U.
- The contract start date can be changed in CRM, although the contract is billed in IS-U.
- It is possible to reverse the contract end in CRM, although the contract is finally billed in IS-U.
- It is possible to reverse the contract in CRM although accounting documents exist
Possible error messages which could occur in transaction ECRMREPL:
- Contract '123456' already billed up to DD.MM.YYYY.
- Field Meter reading unit (or rate category) may not be changed until the start of the current billing period.
- Move-in (or Move-out) for contract '123456' could not be reversed.
- A Budget Billing Plan already exists for contract '123456'.
- Documents ‘1234567890’ have not been reversed
- SAP CRM-IU - CRM for Utilities
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service
Vertrag, Prozess, Fehler, Produktwechsel, Storno, Einzug, Auszug, abgerechneter Zeitraum, abgerechnete Zeitscheibe, Anlagenzeitscheibe, Tariftyp, Ableseeinheit , KBA , CRM-IU-IC , Interaction Center , IS-U-CS-CRM , Integration CRM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.