In PPDS global setting (/SAPAPO/RRPCUST1) , there is a field "Transfer to R/3 In-House Production" can be selected with the following 4 parameters:
- 0 Do not create any transfer events
- 1 Create transfer events from conversion indicator
- 2 Always create transfer events
- Always create transfer events(default)
We can see the last two parameters have the same content as below:
Some customers can be confused that which parameter should be chosen and what is the difference between the two parameters.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM), Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- SCM release independent
/SAPAPO/RRPCUST1; /SAPAPO/RRP_SEND_EVENT; Transfer to R/3 In-House Production , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.