- A CRM system was upgraded to CRM 7.0 or higher. After the upgrade, PCUI (people centric user interface) can't be started.
- Browser shows error "Business Server Page (BSP) error: Access to URL ...crm_bsp_frame... is forbidden".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- CRM PCUI is used instead of Web UI
How to judge whether you are using PCUI or web ui? Please refer to "See Also" section.
- The security XSRF flag has been introduced in the system
How to judge whether XSRF flag has been introduced? Please refer to "See Also" section.
security token, crm_bsp_frame/url, CRMC_PCUITOOLS, crm_bsp_frame, select_old.htm, entrypoint.do, XSRF, 1458171, 1118231, 1708015, 1115493, portal, full integration , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , CA-GTF-PCF , obsolete: People Centric UI Framework , CRM-PCF , obsolete: People Centric UI Framework , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.