- Unable to connect to the BI Server from Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise cannot connect to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform repository.
- When attempting to log to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform from Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it fails with the error:
"Failed to establish a connection. The cause was:
There has been a problem logging on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
An unexpected error occured. Please contact your network administrator.
The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
Communication, not found , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.