When accessing a POWL query, system throws one of these errors:
- "Last query refresh failed due to internal errors, contact your admin"
- "An error occurred while trying to connect to the provider"
- Or else, the system throws a dump as shown below
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Personalized Object Worklist
POWL, last, query, refresh, internal, error, APPLID, CX_POWL_FATAL_EXCEPTION, SAPSRMGP_REQUISITIONING_PURCH, SU01, Roles, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, CL_POWL_PERS_ACCESSOR, APPLID_ILLEGAL, GET_LAYOUT, CL_POWL_PERS_ACCESSOR , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-PWL , Personalized Object Worklist , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.