A template produces "Empty XML" when the users try to refresh it. Empty XML is a generic error and can occur due to different root causes. This note applies only if the following conditions exists:
- It has been verified that this is not a client side issue
- Checking Fiddler report shows the data is not being returned from the server
- Checking BW side shows the following
- SLG1 does not show a runtime MDX query generated
- ST22 shows a dump produced with the following error
| Short text of error message:
| System error in program SAPLRRK0 and form CHECK_KHANDLE
| Long text of error message:
| This internal error is a targeted termination since the program has
| an incorrect status.
| Analyse the situation and inform SAP.
| Technical information about the message:
| Message class....... "BRAIN"
| Number.............. 299
| Variable 1.......... "SAPLRRK0"
| Variable 2.......... "CHECK_KHANDLE"
| Variable 3.......... " "
| Variable 4.......... " "
- The underlying NW platform version is 730
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
ABAP Programming MESSAGE_TYPE_X "SAPLRRK0" bzw. "LRRK0F05" , KBA , defect , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW-EXC-RPT , EvDRE Report , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.