- Unable to open reports from Crystal Reports.
- The same reports can be viewed in SAP BI LaunchPad, but not in Crystal Reports.
- When attempting to open a report from the SAP BusinessObjects Repository in Crystal Reports, it fails with the error:
"The report could not be opened from SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise. Possibly the report is on a different SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise system than the one you are currently logged onto. If this problem persists, please contact your system administrator."
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
report could not be opened, crystal reports, Crystal reports 2011, download right, error, Error, BI 4.0, R4, Aurora, rights, Crystal Reports 2013 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.