- Using Crystal Reports
- While creating publication select personalization it throws an error "Could not connect to server XXXX:6400.Session logged off(FWM 01002)"
- Web Intelligence Publications may have the personalization page shown
- Logs show an outgoing call from webapp to the report application server, but no corresponding incoming call within report application server logs
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
FWM 01002, personalization, timeout,Session logged off, publication, crystal,new publication, crystal publication, Could not connect to server XXXX:6400, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.