You experience one, or both of the following when generating new Purchase Orders from existing Requistions:
- PO is created from T-code ME59N, the item numbers are not sequential - (10, 30, 20).
- PO created PR while in T-code ME59N has gap in item numbers - (10, 20, 40).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Omit faulty items, Purchase requisition, convert, sequential, skip, sort, MMRSTD. SPRO, IMG, OLME, ME51N, ME52N, ME53N, EBAN, SE16, buffer, existing, overwrite, jumps, lost, number range, current number level, sequence, legal reason, sequential. , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.