When a forecast is fully consumed by sales orders, the original forecast quantity is not displayed in periodic product view. The same behavior also happens in product planning table.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
/SAPAPO/PPT1; /SAPAPO/RRP3; /SAPAPO/RRP_DEL_NULL_ELEMENT; /SAPAPO/PTUALL; PPT_INH; /SAPAPO/PT_READ_USER_SETTINGS , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-PPT , Product Planning Table , SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , Product View , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.