- Unable to logon to data services Designer after upgrading data services
- 'Unable to connect to any repository. Please verify repository connection information from Administrator' error on Data Services Management console.
- ERROR: OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <BODS> failed: <ORA-
01005: null password given; logon denied>.(BODI-1112172)
- ERROR: ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <...data source...>
failed: <[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed
for user '...user....'> Notify Customer Support. (BODI-1112172)
- Administrator not affected
- Adding the user account to Administrator group or any of the Data Services user groups does not resolve the issue
- Error when logging onto Administrator app in Management Console:
There is a problem to connect to repository: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is bip://<servername>:6400/services/DS.AdminService?preferable=false and the WSA Action = urn:testRepoConnection
Data Services 4.0
login, BODS, BODI, DI, Edge, MC, non-administrator, account, DS4.0, administrator, DS console, Designer , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.