- You are running SAP Business Suite applications on the SAP ASE database.
- Users experience system performance slowdown, non completing requests or terminations with TIME_OUT all of a sudden or in an untimely manner.
- In order to mitigate any database-related factors which may impact performance, you would like to update the index statistics of database tables
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1 and 7.02
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - 7.0 Ehp 2, 7.3, 7.3 Ehp 1, 7.4, and 7.5
Performance; Tabellenstatistiken; statistics , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.