The following errors can occur when creating, restoring or deleting a source system connection in transaction code RSA1.
- Error in source system <LOGSYS>
Message no. RSAR 502
- Source system cannot use any of the proposed connection names
Message no. RSAR 362
- Business Intelligence 7.x
- Business Warehouse 3.x
- SAP NetWeaver 2004
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND short dump, RSBASIDOC, TSPREFIX, SRC , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-SRC , Source Systems , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.