Randomly the users in CRM get disconnected from their WebUI session and loose all their current data. It is not reproducible and difficult to analyze. Also the symptoms vary:
- A blank screen if the system settings prevent display of detailed information (RZ11 parameter is/HTTP/show_detailed_errors)
- Session timed out
- Session not found (error code 400), service not reachable.
- Logon prompt popup for username and password
- Auto logout from CRM Webclient
- Error message "Cannot send alert message to browser" is shown when pressing END button
- Error message "Your session has timed out. Click here to start a new session"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
- SAP enhancement packages for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
logout, Timeout, Session expired, Service nicht erreichbar, Fehlercode 400, Session not found , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.