- Data Services is not passing the Job Name in the generated Infopackage in BW when initiating a job that loads records into BW 7.3
- The records transfer successfully, but the records cannot be moved into the BW Cubes until the error condition is manually reset
- In BI/Client log: Invalid value for Repo/Jobname parameter: [/]
- Error: Invalid value for Jobname parameter: <>
- Error: Invalid value for Repository parameter: <>
- Error in remote call of destination
- BAPI returned message <Error 518(RSM): Request number is invalid> from method <BAPI_DSOURCE_SEND_CHAR>.
[ SEVERE ]
Could not execute the following SQL command: insert into AL_BW_REQUEST
(REQUESTID,TYPE,VALUE,DF_NAME,CREATION_TIME) values(?,?,?,?,?) [
SEVERE ] Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'PK__AL_BW_RE__B4711F9B1C873BEC'. Cannot insert duplicate
key in object 'dbo.AL_BW_REQUEST'.
- Data Services 4.x
- Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW) 7.3 and higher
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.