- Make searches in INBOX using advanced seach, the search fields include 'Status' and 'Main category'.
- The searches are made using different sequences between 'Status' and 'Main category'. For example:
sequence 1 :
Status = Open
Main Category = Interaction Record
sequence 2 :
Main Category = Interaction Record Status = Open
- The search results will be different if sequences between 'Status' and 'Main category' are different.
- Searching using sequence 1, more results will be returned with unexpected status.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
ICCMP_INBOX, InboxAdvancedSearch, MAINCATEGORY, Result List, Map Item Attributes to Inbox Attributes, Map Element Status to Inbox Status, MAP_PARAM_1O , KBA , CRM-IC-UNI , Agent Inbox , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.