- Graphs/charts don't display in any viewers of InfoView or Central Management Console (CMC).
- Other static images such as icons display correctly.
- Scheduling the report and open in any viewers does not resolve the problem.
- If you open the report in Crystal Report Designer graphs/charts display correctly.
- Reregistering regraph.dll in Win32_X86 folder by using regsvr32 does not resolve the problem.
- Using a Web application on a different set of BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Server does not resolve the problem.
- If you open one of successful scheduled instances in Crystal Report Designer, graphs/charts display correctly.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86\sscsdk80.dll is correctly installed and its version is 126.96.36.199.290.
- Opening a Crystal Report with a graph/chart in Crystal Report Designer and choose “Save data with Report” and viewed in InfoView does not resolve the problem.
- The following errors may be captured in CrystalReportProcessingServer trace logs.
- ERROR: CrpeMgrPEGetHandleStringEx() out returns , buffer is [Error in File IC Management Summary:
- ERROR: procReport.dll: CRPE FAILED: GetLastPEErrorInfo(1) returns crpe error code  with extended error string [
- ERROR: REQUEST <Numeric values><Name of the report> 14 [CWENoError[DataType:7]] REQPP-OUT-GetPage *
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 FP2.2
- Windows 2008
- Crystal Report 2008
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
blank, image, missing, graphics, charts, graphs, DLL, overwrite, corrupted , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.