- You see an exception like the following in the defaultTrace: Unexpected Exception when writing to database [EXCEPTION] com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdInconsistentUpdateException: Transaction cache is outdated for object id 0x1F1F656565678AAA9134BC45
- You want to know whether this indicates a serious PCD problem, and how to resolve the issue on your system
- Or, you searched for SAP Notes containing the term PcdInconsistentUpdateException and applied the fix from one such Note on your system, but the issue persists, and you would like to understand why
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java 7.30 and higher
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
pcd, portal content directory, consistency, commit, inconsistency, atomic , KBA , BC-PIN-PCD , PCD, Generic Layer Services , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.