- SOAP adapter messages are failing in the Adapter Engine (AE) with the following error.
SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
- In the XPI inspector debug trace we can see this is due to the error.
- For more information on XPI Inspector see SAP Note 1514898 XPI Inspector for troubleshooting XI
<SAP:Stack>XML tag Main/@versionMinor has incorrect value 001; expected value is 000
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Process Orchestration
Soap Adapter, Status Code = 500, [null "null"], Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, PO, Process Orchestration, 7.4, 7.40, 7.5, 7.50 , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.